Do you need an awesome, high-quality eBook cover? Then you've come to the right place! I make UNLIMITED ADJUSTMENTS* until you are satisfied with your cover. 


In addition to creating eye-catching ebook and print covers, I also design audiobook covers, social media banners, bookmarks, and 3D mockups. Check out my gig extras for more!


I don't provide custom illustrations. If there is something specific that you have in mind, please provide the image. You can also add the gig extra for me to purchase a professional stock photo for a higher quality image.


The fee for 1 day delivery is $50 per rushed cover. You can change the quantity for the rush delivery to match the number of covers being expedited. (i.e. 3 rushed covers = $150 delivery). Otherwise, the basic delivery time is 6 days.


If you have a question about anything listed above or are looking to have something designed that isn't offered in the gig extras, please message me before ordering. 


*Revisions are no longer offered once an order is completed.